- A+ is published in two separate editions: dutch and french.
- Architects read and keep A+.
- A+ is the benchmark magazine for architecture in Belgium, by now for 43 years.
- A+ respects its readers and do not publish any paid advertorial: the editorial board, with its architects, urban planners and other experts, ensures the quality and integrity of the magazine’s content.
- A+ does not follow any particular line: its goal is to remain fully independent and keep reporting on architecture throughout Belgium as it has been done for the past 43 years. With its 264 issues, A+ is an indispensable reference that contributes to keep Belgian architecture on the world map.
Who reads A+ ?
A+ is delivered by post to subscribers and to all architects registered with the Order of Architects (Belgium). A+ is distributed in all Belgian cities and municipalities and reaches a large group of professionals in the building sector: urban planning experts, engineers, interior designers and all major libraries, universities and architectural schools in Belgium and abroad. A+ is read by a growing number of students who are among our core group of readers.
Voor informatie over A+, bannering en tarieven voor website en nieuwsbrief:
Rita Minissi | A+media
T +32 2 332 37 82
F +32 2 332 37 83