A+278 Brussels (ENG)
A+’s very first special edition is entirely dedicated to our capital Brussels! This edition, thicker than the classic issues, features a series of inspiring projects already completed or still in the making. You will find, among other things:
- Recently delivered public buildings,
- Emblematic urban projects,
- Recently developed public spaces,
- Thematic articles on typical problems and challenges Brussels is facing today (density, mobility, lack of open spaces, vacancy…) and how architects and urban planners respond to them,
- Critical points of view by international architects, urban planners and opinion makers such as Paola Viganò, Ariella Masboungi, Mikael Colville-Andersen, Willem Jan Neutelings and Adam Caruso.
… and much more!
Curious? You can pre-order the first special edition here! It will be delivered to you as soon as it is released on June 24.